Thursday, February 10, 2011

Who I Am

This whole thing is kind of new to me, not necessarily blogging, I used to have a blog, but that was more for deeper - random inspirations but with this, I want to make this a regular. Something I do every couple days if not more often than that.

Let's start with who I am, or at least what I want you to know about me. My name is Leo, I am currently 20 years old, 10 months minus 3 days until I'm 21, but who's counting.  I currently attend THE Ohio State University (Yeah I'm one of those - be jealous) and am an Actuarial Science Major and since I know you don't know what that is, I'm going to tell you.  For those of you who have seen Along Came Polly it's what Ben Stiller does for a living in that movie, for those who haven't well 1) you should but 2) it's basically risk management for insurance companies, lots of fun I know.  Basically i'm the one who decides why girls pay less for insurance than guys (Yeah B.S. I know...)

Let's see what else?  I'm a Jew. It's a big deal, at least to me. I have a girlfriend, whom I am in love with, and we've been dating 3 years give or take...it's complicated aka we were together then we broke up then we got back together but count the whole time, yeah agree, don't - who cares.

Hmm...I'm in a Fraternity, Alpha Epsilon Pi, yeah the Jew is in the Jewish Fraternity, wooo surprise there, but it's slowly becoming a larger part of my life and with everything else I have going on I'm going to try and balance things out.


I'm an R.A. (Resident Advisor) so I have some good stories from that, but who knows if I will (or am legally allowed to) post them on here -- probably not. Not doing it next year, probably going to spend more time with the Fraternity, my girlfriend, and probably doing philanthropy. 

But seeing as it is 1am I guess I should go to bed since I have a class at 830am ... yeah who was the genius who planned that? Yeah...me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment