Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Annoyed

Today's kind of one of those days - it started off okay but just went downhill.

I accomplished most of everything I wanted to get done but nevertheless i still don't feel as productive as I should have been and what not.

The icing on the cake - I didn't get the Orientation Leader position that I really wanted.  Yeah overall I really didn't expect to get it, but it was still a let down, especially since now I don't have a job for the summer - here or in Cleveland - so as a poor college student that really doesn't help.

Overall, I'm just upset that since I'm going to be paying for rent next year plus I need to furnish my room and what not and not really having a real job during the year - at least not one that pays the way this R.A. job does this year.  I don't know - just kind of bummed in general.  If anyone has any suggestions of jobs in Cleveland that's not in food service I'm all up for it. 

Basically, I'm just kind of crummy now but I've got a couple things in the works for next quarter and next year - so i guess I can look forward to that right?

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment