Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sick

Yeahh...

This whole weather going back and forth from 60 to 20 in like 2 days really is not working for me and therefore I woke up this morning feeling like absolute sh*t. The day went all right - didn't really get much done, so tomorrow is going to suck. Hillel, plus school work, plus this damn cold, it's going to be a long day.


I think this post is going to focus on motivation, and my lack of it:

Motivation is important, it's important for schoolwork, for scholarships, for volunteering, for dating, for living, for every aspect of our lives.
Then there's motivation's worst enemy: procrastination:  Ahh the sweet enjoyment that is sitting on facebook, not doing anything, checking out StumbleUpon , just talking to your friends - or of course, working on a post for your blog.


Something that I learned that helps with that kind of thing is scheduling and prioritizing.  Fall quarter was rough and I learned what my priorities were, what things needed to be cut, and ways to make sure everything gets done.  Number 1 is to get a schedule, either your computer, or a planner of some sorts and plan out your day, plan time to study, do every assignment, hell even plan lunch and free time.


Those kinds of things will help any one.  So take my advice, or don't, I don't care. That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment